What Can Be Changed What Can Be Changed

So many years went by and this still gives me goosebumps.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I signed in just to say how much I emjoyed this piece. And welcome back, I love all your work.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Not bad.

Wasn't really offensive but wasn't really funny either to me. Animation, art and voice acting was excellent though. Don't know why people vote 0 just because they felt offended. You may have not enjoyed the content but you can't say that this flash didn't look great.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Good Idea, bad reasoning

I think it would be better to say to not waste time on video games and do something productive instead, not that video games are some evil things that ruin lives. Hell, I play WoW and my life is good right now so don't try to find a scapegoat when you are the one that's in control of your actions. So don't make excuses to yourself and actually do something about it then your life will improve. Flash itself was pretty good though so I'm not going to vote 0 just because I don't agree with the message.

Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

lacking

Animation is very good, but there's nothing else to it besides the repetition. Would be better if there was a background of some sort and at least some kind of progress through out the animation. I like how you matched the animation with music though.

TheBoogley responds:

Yep, no background or story just animated loops to sound, I warned you that there's nothing else to it. I used a piece of software to find out how many beats per minute the track was, then converted that into the number of frames, then timed it out accordingly, also making corrections here and there after watching it again and again. :)

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

You can do better than this

I do like your cartoons and I'm not going to hate on you because of one animation I didn't like. I see what you were trying to do with this animation but humor was just lacking. I watched the whole toon waiting for something funny to happen but it just got boring because humor was the same from start to finish. Just seemed like you tried to stretch one joke throughout the whole animation.

Pleasure Island 2 Pleasure Island 2

Lol

Animations like these is the reason I still come to newgounds, keep up the good work!

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Not bad quality wise

The whole presentation of flash was good but I just didn't find it funny. Maybe I'm getting old :(

Castle Castle

lol

haha this made my day

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Wow

I'm so fucking confused right now.